Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 1777 & 1778 (08 & 09/11/2014)

A very wet weekend.

On Saturday I went to a get-together in Bristol for past members of Avon & Somerset's  Task Force / Support Group, which were the vans that drove around and used to deal with things. In those days we dealt with things in a fairly positive but fun way,




but mostly only after we had finished out tea and a game of cards.


If I had had a camera phone in those days I would have some great photos now; but one of the reasons they don't have such great fun nowadays is the fact that everyone else has camera phones.

It was great to catch up with people, many of whom I shared so many fun times, talking about the past and what we are up to nowadays. It was also great to hear some other things but I very much doubt that I will be taking up the offer of joining the Masons.




No comments:

Post a Comment