Friday 14 November 2014

Day 1783 (14/11/2014)

The day started with the phone call I always dread. Don't worry my wife & kids are OK, it was my Dad to say something had gone wrong with his computer, AGAIN.

Apparently it was nothing to do with my Dad but somehow some software had got installed on his machine, which was now stopping it from working as it had before. After deleting a few things a running some anti-virus & anti-spyware software it was back to normal - until next time.

Lots to do in & out of the office.

Then off to the gym, where I did 20 minutes hard cycling, 4x 10 lots of weights for the arms then the legs, then 4x 15 lots of sit ups (getting easier), then 9 minutes on the cross trainer and 5 minutes on the treadmill, where I actually broke into a trot, not quite a run but it was a start.

Unfortunately I was quite knackered after it all and slightly unsteady on my feet and I bashed my leg on a machine, which ripped the skin off of my ankle.


It wasn't that bad and wouldn't have been an issue if it had been on my good leg but unfortunately it's on my bad leg, so I had to take a few antibiotics and now I'm hoping that it doesn't get infected.






No comments:

Post a Comment