Monday 17 December 2012

Day 1087 (17/12/2012)

The lights on the Christmas tree outside were still flashing into the early hours, which was quite a surprise.

I have just posted the Christmas Cards, well before the last day of posting but which cost me £21.30.


Next year I think everyone will be getting an email and for those not on email, well keep this years card and re-use it. It's good for the environment.

Off to Stevenage later for this weeks course. I hate being away and I hate Christmas so it should be a cracking week.

Update - 23:00 - Got to the Premier Inn in Stevenage to be met by the lovely piece of original art work in my room that I may have seen nearly every month for the last 15 years.


I know its reassuring to know what your getting in these rooms but honestly would it have been that much extra work to have bough a selection of paintings. We stayed in the Premier Inn to grab some dinner. Its hard to believe that you can ruin Nachos but these were horrible.


The Fish & Chips were OK but I think we will be eating elsewhere tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment