Friday 28 December 2012

Day 1098 (28/12/2012)

Yesterday I went to the tip to get rid of lots of used wrapping paper, empty cardboard boxes and a few empty bottles, honestly there were only a few of them.

Whilst there I saw a man, who although I never actually worked with him, was on the same district as me in the 1980's. I always remember him as he had the worst wig I have ever seen. In those days it was clearly a wig, with dark nylon type black hair in an appalling style. To be fair to him all of his hair fell out after he was pushed throw a large plate glass window whilst on duty. So his hair loss was sudden and scary but now 25 years later it is clearly a wig, with now grey nylon hair in an appalling style.

Anyway this afternoon dropped Kelly up at the airport as she is up in Glasgow for a couple of days for a friend birthday.


I reminded her to stay away from the egg sandwiches this time. Luckily most things in Scotland are deep fried, so she shouldn't get food poisoning on this foreign trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment