Thursday 6 December 2012

Day 1076 (06/12/2012)

OK I haven't got the Christmas stuff down yet or finished the report for the University but I have at least changed all the light bulbs that had gone over the last year or so. I know I am incredibly lazy but I have been spending a lot of time annoying people in the Met & the West Midlands Police, trying to at least get a sorry out of them.

The trouble with being a bit paranoid and upsetting people who don't like to be upset is that you are never sure if people are after you or not. Today at the gym I had to ask the staff if there were any visitors from Birmingham or London in, as there was one man in the gym paying me a lot of attention. They assured me that this man, who had been starring at me and following me around the gym was a local, so I guess he wasn't following me but just really fancied me. Trouble is he did look a bit like an ex-service man, so I wonder.

Well it's nice to know that you still have it when you middle aged and carrying quite a few extra kilo's. If only he had seen me in my prime.

Saying that if anything strange does happen to me over the next few weeks I have an idea who will be behind it. So anyway I thought I might include a photo of some of my friends.


 

They are all very nice guys who I may have helped over the years (I have) and who may owe me a favor or two (they do).



No comments:

Post a Comment