Monday 3 December 2012

Day 1073 (03/12/2012)

Feeling slightly inpatient today as I should hear back from the people I'm taking legal action against. I'm hopeful that they are going to make an offer to settle rather than ask for yet another extension or play bully boy tactics and want it taken to an expensive court case, which they can afford but they know I can't.

Anyway it's cold but dry today. I've done my work and now to the gym.

Update - 21:30 - Got a very dismissive response from one of the groups I'm taking legal action against. Hopefully it was just their opening shot as it really annoyed me, so now want them to pay for their mistakes.

Just generally feeling annoyed and won't be doing anything free for them ever again and will take every opportunity to slag them off from now on.

Oh and how good is it that we have a new generation of royals to look forward to. More reasons to avoid newspapers & magazines until the glorious revolution.






No comments:

Post a Comment