Sunday 30 December 2012

Day 1099 & 1100 (29 & 30/12/2012)

A wet weekend, well actually a very wet weekend, well to be more precise the wettest year on record, even Atlantis wasn't this wet.

I'm busy doing worky type things, getting ready for the new year. I already have 12 courses & presentations booked and hopefully by the end of next year I should have added at least another 4 courses to our range of training. Hopefully next year should be more profitable and more fun with me sharing the work load a bit more.

I went thru some of the scratch cards & lottery tickets I had for Christmas.


After all that scratching only one winner of £2.

Picking Kelly up tonight after her weekend partying in Glasgow and then Thomas is off to Bournemouth tomorrow to party with his friends. I remember those days, now I would rather stay in with a nice bottle of Champagne (or two bottles) for New Years Eve.

Update - Sunday 19:45 - Went for dinner with an anti-pasta feel.


Very nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment