Friday 5 October 2012

Day 1014 (05/10/2012)

Last night we went out for dinner at Edwardo's at The Brewhouse.






The food was nice, as always.

The idea was that we were dropping Kelly off so she could go and see Bridget Christie and we would pick her up later. Half way thru the cheese board we gave in and agreed to go to see the show. It wasn't that I didn't wan t to see Bridget Christie, I just wasn't in the mood to see a show.

The weren't many people in for the show, so we were asked to move forward. She was quite funny but not the finished article yet. Towards the end of the show I ended up on stage as a token of a Misogynist (I'm not, I believe women should be treated as if they are equal, don't worry its a Richard Herring joke).


Today my wife is treating me to a long weekend away. It's a bit of a mystery tour as she hasn't told me where we are going but I'm sure wherever it is will be lovely just to be together without the distraction of work.






No comments:

Post a Comment