Wednesday 10 October 2012

Day 1019 (10/10/2012)

I weighed myself at the gym yesterday and again today when I went. Today I am 1204 pound lighter, well to be more precise I am £1,200 poorer and 4lb's lighter.

I don't really think I've lost 4lb overnight, unless my mums cake is a magic weight loss cake. I knew I should have had a whole slice instead of only half a slice. Last night I even had a nightmare about eating a bag of hula hoops, trying to argue that technically they were not crisps, I woke up slightly sad that I didn't get to finish the hula hoops and this was only day 1 of the new diet.

The £1,200 poorer was because I had to pay my lawyers up front before our meeting, so I can be taken on as a client and be given some advice. It was going to be another £600 if I wanted them to read the papers I had sent them before the meeting. I went for the option of telling them the whole story very quickly when I get there.

I get a feeling that I may use the lawyers sparingly but it might be money well spent.

I went for an eye-test today and was told that I must not drive without wearing my glasses. I'm so glad middle age isn't effecting much, apart from just about every part of my body & mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment