Monday 8 October 2012

Day 1017 (08/10/2012)

At the weekend me & my wife said we must start going to the gym again after a weekend of indulgence. We then realized we couldn't go on Monday as we had arranged to take my parents out for lunch.

Oh well, I think I may have to give up cheese, biscuits, cakes & crisps and not eat after 9pm, well for a few days anyway.

Update - 17:45 - We had a long(ish) lunch at Oake Manor Golf Course, the soup was a bit watery (I didn't have the soup, it was my Dad) but the rest was fine.



Start my diet now and going back to the gym tomorrow.

Have work to do but spending a lot of time plotting the down fall of others, which is quite fun and takes me back quite a few years when I was a bit crueler and a lot slimmer. In some respects these people should actually be glad they upset me now and not then.

At the moment I have sent off a few emails to a couple of government agencies whose role is to investigate the very things I'm complaining about. When I read the emails it's hard to believe that these things weren't investigated when I brought it to their attention. I think their failure to act may have been a bad decision on their part.

My emails raise questions over the potential of offences and wrong doing which really should be investigated. That way I have not actually accused anyone of anything, so no libel here then.


No comments:

Post a Comment