Friday 12 October 2012

Day 1021 (12/10/2012)

Mark Watson was very funny last night. It is hard to say he told any jokes or even had a routine, he just rambles in a very funny way.


I had my very expensive meeting today with my lawyers at their quite nice offices in Bristol.


The worst cup of tea I have ever had but apart from that it went quite well and I think they were slightly bemused as to why the police hadn't taken the opportunity to put things right when I pointed it all out to them. Hopefully they should send some letters which will force the police to apologies, put things right and at least pay my costs.

I have my new glasses already, which was unbelievably quick. They make the world a lot clearly, to look at least.

Now to catch up on my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment