Monday 1 October 2012

Day 1010 (01/10/2012)

I eventually finished updating all of my training material & putting it together for the University to assess and posted it off. Fingers crossed that it goes thru easily & quickly. Either way its going to cost me a few £1k's but should be money well spent.

I went thru a car wash today. I always remember as a child having to get out of the car when my mum & dad put the car thru a car wash as I was scared of the noise, water and being attacked by giant whirling bits of blue foam.


Nothing has changed, except I'm now just too lazy to get out or clean the car myself, so I just sit there thinking if this goes wrong I could be decapitated or soaped to death.

Looking forward to seeing Jesus Christ Superstar in Cardiff tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment