Monday 31 October 2011

Day 674 (31/10/2011)

The comedy show at the Lyric Theatre was really good. On the way there I had a Mexican fast food / take away which was great.


When I got back I was thirsty and had a couple of beers as I knew I could have a bit of a lie-in.

Today I gave a talk at Goldsmiths University which went down really well.



Once inside Goldsmiths is lovely but what an interesting area New Cross is. I was only there for an hour instead of the four I was originally booked for. I had got a train ticket for the 7:15pm train but as I finished early I was able to get to Paddington at around 3:30pm and had to choose between spending over 3hrs at Yo-Sushi and getting home late after a relaxing journey in first class or spending more money and travelling second class and getting home early.

I mistakenly went for the travelling home early, spending more money and travelling cattle class. NEVER AGAIN (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment