Monday 3 October 2011

Day 646 (03/10/2011)

Another lovely day but spent inside and then a long drive up north. Wish I was home for a bit longer. Can't wait for November so I can relax a bit more.

Update - 22:45 - In Preston after a fairly dull drive but aren't they always.

I forgot to mention that yesterday evening most of the family went to the cinema to see the live broadcast from the Royal Albert Hall of the 25th anniversary concert of The Phantom Of The Opera.

It is nowhere near my favorite musical (I don't like it that much) but it was a great show and quite frankly Cameron Mackintosh does produce some fantastic shows.

Also I do like these cinema shows of live London theatre, it gives us country bumpkins a chance to see some great theatre.

Basic hotel rooms in the UK are a lot more basic than in America but the telly is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment