Saturday 1 October 2011

Day 644 & 645 (01 & 02/10/2011)

I hate busy weekends, I have tried for the last few months to do less on the weekends but having just got back I have work to do and a course to prepare for.

Yesterday I arranged a storage unit at a nearby self storage depot and will start tidying up the house, taking stuff to the tip, the charity shop, selling stuff on eBay and storing the small amount which we would like to keep. My boot is currently full of old magazines and catalogs.

I must also rake up all the leaves and fallen apples in my garden, there are so many I think the wheelie bin will be full again.

Update - 17:45 - I collected the leaves & fallen apples but only managed to get about 2/3 of it in the wheelie bin.


I wouldn't mind but the leaves are from the trees in the park and the apples are from my neighbours tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment