Friday 14 October 2011

Day 657 (14/10/2011)

Well the curry was lovely last night. I know some people may think that driving over 50miles just to a have a curry paid for by someone else may not be worth it but it was. I suppose it was also a business meeting of sorts.

Plus on the drive I had lots of thoughts about work and diversifying a bit as I must do something to give me more time off.

I noticed this morning that the felt from the shed roof has come off, so I now have a long list of trades man that I need to contact and arrange for our & Kim's house;

Plumber
Boiler Servicing x2
Shed Roofs
Guttering (clearing & replacing)
Gardener
Mechanic
Bedroom furniture people
Utilities

The trouble is I'm very busy with work so may have a struggle to get it all done soon but basically it needs to be all done within the next few weeks.

Must get some work done.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment