Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 665 & 666 (22 & 23/10/2011)

I can't remember the last time I did so much cleaning & packing. I don't even clean my own house. I hope Ann our cleaner gets better soon, as we need her.

May have bought slightly too much bubble wrap.


We had bought smaller rolls and they hadn't lasted long. However I can confirm that if you have lots of large pictures that need wrapping one 60meter roll is probably enough.

Now what else needs wrapping as I have about 75meters of bubble wrap left over.

I have hardly done any work this week and its going to be a mad rush to get the next three courses ready, which I must as when I fly out on Monday I won't have any more time to do them.

Plus when I'm away next week I will have to do reports every night rather than getting to relax.

One good thing though, as we have been busy all week and not really had a proper meal we have opted for a curry tonight, as it will be easier.

Update - Sunday 21:15 - The curry was lovely last night.


Honestly it not that much. There are four of us and it lasts for Sunday dinner as well.

This week has been so busy that we have hardly done anything round the house. I t will be nice to return to normal.

Hopping the weather is OK on Monday as flying over to the Isle of Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment