Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day 662 (19/10/2011)

We had an interesting delivery first thing this morning.


The gardeners were here by 8am making use of the digger to dig out the foundations of the patio. If I could drive a digger I might do this sort of thing but it the manual side of manual labour I can't really be bothered with.


I think they plan to have it dug out and lay some chippings by the end of the week but it is still due to take a couple of weeks to finish (and they are not hear next week).

Must finish preparing for the course next week and getting the houses tided up.

Update - 11:45 - Busy day in the garden.


And now a man has turned up to paint / treat my shed as apparently we are supposed to do it every year but haven't done it yet after about 6 yrs.


I did explain it was because I couldn't be arsed to paint the shed and that's why I had asked him to do it for me. I say asked but paid him may be more accurate.

This is definitely going to be a busy couple of weeks for having things done, which should make life easier in the long run.

Now just to hire a skip to clear out the garage & videos that are never going to be watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment