Monday 24 October 2011

Day 667 (24/10/2011)

The weather is pretty awful, lots of rain and very windy. Apparently the ferries have been cancelled to the Isle Of Man but the small plane that I'm flying on later is still due to depart on time.

If I arrive in one piece I will post some pictures of the plane & journey. I'm not expecting to arrive with my lunch.

Update - 23:00 - Well Gloucester Airport is never going to be called Gloucester International Airport, my garden shed is bigger. The plane was much smaller than my last flight.



No in-flight entertainment, no in-flight meal, no toilet and not even a stewardess. I think the last one in had to sit outside. Saying all of that it was OK, a bit bumpy but I managed to sleep through most of it.

The hotel is OK, it has a decent restaurant but the free wifi advertised on its website barely reaches my room, so I'm not happy. I can't really change rooms as I spoilt myself and went for an executive room, so don't really want a smaller more basic room.

Anyway it appears to be the monsoon season in the Isle of Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment