Friday 21 October 2011

Day 664 (21/10/2011)

Busy Busy Busy.

Garden still being done, with 16 tonnes of chippings being put down.




The shed roof man also turned up and started to replace the roof on the now fully treated shed.


The guttering man is arriving this afternoon.

Update - 21:30 - Well they were getting on with the garden but are now away for a week but the shed is finished and looking a lot better.



I also spoke to the guttering man, who is going to clear out & repair our guttering.

Been shopping and sorting out Kim's house, very busy and very stressful but it will be better now that someone is in there again but I don't think I would enjoy being a professional landlord.

We had to buy a new washing machine, luckily getting a bargin rather than going for what you would like.


There is so much that needed doing, I have not managed to actually do any reports this week and have not even managed to fully prepare for the next three courses, so its going to be a hectic weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Two questions.

    1. What are the chippings actually for ? A specific purpose, or just decorative ?

    2. Did you shift that huge pile with that tiny spade yourself...? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chippings are for the hardcore under the patio's n the garden. Must of it has already been thumped into place.

    I didn't move one chip of the chippings, I am paying people to do it. I have just told them what we want and that they should make the garden look nice.

    Now just to work out how I can charge this to work.

    ReplyDelete