Monday 17 October 2011

Day 660 (17/10/2011)

Not that I'm upset with myself but I'm sending myself to Coventry today, for a presentation to IT Security Professionals.

I can guarantee that means there will be at least one person in the room who knows nothing at IT Security. I'm not even getting paid, its a favor to someone, what a mug.

Then after that a drive up to Preston for tomorrows presentation.

Update - 22:00 - Did my presentation to a large room of serious computer types.


Most talks I listen to are very dry & dull but mine tend to be anything from that. I usually get a few laughs, although I bet that some in the room don't always appreciate my somewhat relaxed & lighthearted attitude.

It didn't really work as a networking or marketing tool either as I told them I didn't want any more work anyway, although I did swap business cards with a man from a very interesting government body, which might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment