Saturday 10 September 2011

Day 623 & 624 (10 & 11/09/2011)

The last two days I have been quite busy but actually I don't appear to have done any work, its not fair.

Went to The Brewhouse and saw a very interesting show, The Summer Set 2011, where local people talk about their different experiences.

Afterwards we stayed for a drink with Kelly & her friends.


She has had the same group of friends for years, most since they started school. We used to go out and get them Happy Meals, now I buy them pints of Guinness and rum & coke's.

It is supposed to be a wet & windy weekend, with the tail of hurricane Irene hitting the UK but its quite nice out at the moment in Taunton but my mum tells me its been raining hard all morning in Wiveliscombe.

Anyway now to work (ish).

Update - Sunday 19:45 - Lovely Sunday dinner (Lamb) and a bottle of bubbly. I would have opened another bottle but I still have loads of work to do.    

No comments:

Post a Comment