Thursday 29 September 2011

Day 642 (29/09/2011)

It is hard to understand time travel. I left California on Wednesday afternoon and arrived after a 10hr flight in the UK in the late morning.

I rarely have a window seat on planes as its uncomfortable so on the way over I missed what the pilot called the spectacular sight of Las Vegas & the Grand Canyon. so today on the flight back I was up and stretching my legs when the pilot said we were passing over the Isle of Man and the North of England.  



Arrived back in the UK and was meet with a phone call 5 minutes after touching down to say my car was waiting in the nearest car park. I checked the mileage and it had only 13 miles added since I dropped it off, which would seem right for taking  it some where (hopefully secure) and then bringing it to the car park.


This was a very handy service. I think if I do any more long haul flights I might do this again.

Nice to be home, now to catch up on my emails and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment