Monday 26 September 2011

Day 639 (26/09/2011)

Had a great steak last night.



I wanted to order some fries & salad, so asked what was in the "Dinner Salad" to which the waitress replied "Well the usual green salad leaves, tomatoes and cheese" I obviously had to point out cheese isn't a salad item but she said it was a "nice colour and looked nice".

I went for the Iceberg Wedge, very tasty but not exactly the side salad I was expecting.


As we were in a mock Texan steakhouse the staff stopped to do a line-dance on the hour.


The extra few beers with dinner were a mistake as when I woke up my head was banging. I tried the usual hangover cures like lots of water, waffles and danish pastries. I think it was the danish pastries that finally made me feel better.



The class is going well but it just makes me realize how much I never knew or have forgotten. Still that's why we do training.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment