Thursday 8 September 2011

Day 621 (08/09/2011)

Yesterdays touristy photo is of a unusual & interesting historic building that I saw whilst walking away from the training venue.

It dates from 1902 and was a Soup Kitchen For The Jewish Poor, well that's what it says and all the offices & apartments that are now part of it have as their address "The Soup Kitchen". Very interesting bit of history.

Anyway I went and had a Japanese meal before leaving London yesterday.



Not that bad but might not have that particular dish again.

When I got my car from the Car Park I bought a space so I could use it if I ever returned, that must be the case as otherwise why would I have been charged £82.

It was a long drive back but I was back by 9:30pm.

Now time to clear up the work that has come in whilst I was in London and to prepare for next weeks course.

Nice to be back home but all the family are out at work, which seems strange to say, but Thomas is still enjoying his job and no doubt will enjoy his pay day even more. I might ask him for an allowance next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment