Monday 26 September 2011

Day 638 (25/09/2011)

So after yesterdays nearly full day I went to bed fairly early at 8.00pm and woke far to early at around 4.00am, clearly my body is yet to acclimatise to this time zone. No doubt by Wednesday I will just be getting used to it but be flying back to the UK by then.

I had breakfast, yes another waffle, well why wouldn't you, they have a make your own waffle machine.


On the way back I noticed the hedge by my room is a pomegranate bush / tree thing, wow, makes our conifers look a bit crap.


The guy taking the course, Brian Ingram turned up just after lunch. I owe this man my whole career and like listening to him. Imagine a stereotypical Texan, that's Brian. So we met and went for a beer or 6 at a Mexican restaurant.


Now we are going out for a steak, Brian is driving as I appear to be nearly pissed.

Also yesterday I forgot to add the California reminds me of Tenerife. It is that type of temperature and light, that type of smell. Just American and not European.

No comments:

Post a Comment