Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 635 (22/09/2011)

Must pack my bag this morning and drive up to Heathrow this afternoon as staying there overnight so I am at the airport nice and early tomorrow.

Update - 16:30 - OK I definitely must pack my bags now as I was aiming to leave by about 5.30pm.

Update - 22:00 - Got to the hotel which appears even cheaper and more run down than I expected. Just in case they use my car whilst I'm away instead of putting it in a secure car park, I took a photo of the mileage and didn't leave much fuel in it.


The room is massive with three beds, but only has one small window and no air conditioning.


I had a meal, which sounded nice, slow cooked pork followed by apple pie but was not as good as it could have been but seeing as it clearly came out of a microwave it wasn't bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment