Saturday 16 October 2010

Day 293 & 294 (16 & 17/10/2010)

Kelly has gone to look at a University in London for next year, wont be back until late tonight. Mr Pix will be going out this evening to the carnival & the wife is going to Bristol to see her mum.

Me, I'm here in front of my computer but the sun is out so I must go in the garden for an hour or two.

Update - Sat 18:15 - Spent a few hours picking new website and power-point designs then went into the garden and cut the grass and raked up the leaves.


It will only be a few days before the garden is full of leaves again but it needed doing. I must get the garden done properly as we never use it. It would be nice to have it all designed and done properly, maybe next year.

Made a curry and updating the i-pad, now to work.

Update - Sun 21:15 - Did a lovely roast chicken for dinner followed by a very nice toffee pudding with apple. OK it was a bought that one but very nice. I could have eaten it all but my wife said there were four servings and seeing as only two of us were eating it, she said I had to leave some for tomorrow. Oh well, that will be breakfast taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment