Friday 1 October 2010

Day 278 (01/10/2010)

Off to see an old friend today who has moved back to Somerset from New York. I'm guessing his kids will hardly notice the difference or NOT.

Update - 14:15 - Back in the office after meeting my friend Colin and his wife. Nice to catch up and chat about old times and things that we are up to now. Must keep in touch and arrange to go out for a curry.

Checked my emails and am a bit stumped. I offered a few free training sessions to a large government organisation that currently has no money but they are overly concerned about the protocols of providing training. Simple you have no money and can't afford anything. Either have a free session from me or miss out and fail to do your job properly you idiots.

Counting to 10,,,,,,, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 thats better (wa**ers).

Now to do some paid work.

No comments:

Post a Comment