Saturday 30 October 2010

Day 306 (29/10/2010)

Yesterday we went out out n a pedalo (probably spelt wrong).

Bloody uncomfortable things obviously designed for very small and very slim people. I merely acted as ballast.

The kids enjoyed re-visiting the play ground.

It's hard to believe it was 6yrs since our last visit, but I think the kids may have grown a bit since then.

Mr Pix now towers over us all and Kelly (must think of a suitable nickname for her) is an adult who drives (me mad mostly).

Today was our last day, so as usual a mad rush to get packed.

We managed to do quite a bit in the last day, include Mr Pix & Lady C (decided on her new nickname) played badminton, then we all met up at the lake. I looked after the bags while everyone else took to the water.

Then we went to the American Dinner and eat far too much for lunch. After a far too short a gap went to the pool and tried out the rapids, to re-live my youth. I have decided I am too old for the rapids and will stick to the main pool with a gentle wave action as my only excitement.

The week (well Monday to Friday) went really fast. Relaxed and eat too much, nearly the perfect week.

No comments:

Post a Comment