Saturday 2 October 2010

Day 279 & 280 (02 & 03/10/2010)

No lie-in this morning off to see an art show in Yeovil which Kelly had helped produce.



There was some nice tea and cakes, but I didn't have any cakes.

Stopped off and shared a savory-tea & a cream-tea at Montacute House.

The word cake does not appear in the title so it was OK to eat.


Home now and feeling tired but have work to do.

Update - Sat 21:30 - Decided to phone up for a curry.

Money well spent but I might explode.

Update - Sun 14:45 - Is this going to be a good week or what. I am now friends with the lovely Elise Rayner on Facebook. It's like being a stalker and being invited in for a cup of tea.

Told my wife, who laughed at me.

Update - 16:15 - Just saw on the internet that the staff on the underground are going on a 24hr strike from 18:30 tonight. Thanks you crap bunch, I am in London tomorrow and was going to catch the tube to get across London. Why is this not properly advertised on TFL website or anywhere else. You usually bunch, you are doing your best to spoil my good mood brought on by Elise.

No comments:

Post a Comment