Thursday 14 October 2010

Day 291 (14/10/2010)

Back home, nice sleep and a cup of tea - now back in the office.

Update - 18:00 - Had to raise my voice to a client who didn't seem to understand the rules of paying invoices, they do now. Thankfully they are a body that the government have announced that they are disbanding, so hopefully they will all soon be out of work and then they may have time to reflect that if they were better at their jobs then they may have been saved.

I hate having to be horrible but I am good at it.

I can't wait to take a week off and sit relaxing with a nice glass of wine.

I must start writing my books soon. I have a plot idea which may involve my hero having to do something at a Center Parcs. Obviously I will have to research this properly and may be forced to go to one for a few days to see what they are like.

I have another plot idea that involves Kylie or Anna Friel but don't think that would be possible :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment