Friday 8 October 2010

Day 285 (08/10/2010)

Updating my tomtom, which I have not done for ages. Oh my life is so interesting.

Loads of reports to do and must get ready for the course next week. I must find a descent curry house in Preston otherwise is the Brewers Fayre for me.

I have been sent an invitation to my old school about a forthcoming reunion. Deleted it straightaway as I hated being there and only really liked a few people, who I doubt I have that much in common with now.

Why can't I have a reunion at somewhere else more interesting with people I actually want to talk to.

Update - 11:00 - Just downloaded a load of Indian Restaurant stuff to the tomtom, should be sorted for food now.

Update - 13:00 - Hate of the day, clients who phone up to ask how their work is going, having forgotten to tell you it was urgent and that there are only 24 hrs in the day. Give us a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment