Tuesday 19 October 2010

Day 296 (19/10/2010)

Cold, wet and horrible grey morning, welcome autumn, your very much like every other bloody season in the UK.

Why don't I live somewhere that has four different seasons, so we can at least have a nice season rather than a nice few days. I hate this country and last night the Internet went down for most of the evening, it was unbearable.

I want to live somewhere that has nice weather and has super fast reliable broadband, speaks English, has proper toilets and descent food. OH NO that sounds like America.

Can things get worse, I agree with some of the Tory welfare changes, work for the French and the American Military and now think I should live in America. Shoot Me Now.

This is like a bad dream. Hopefully I will wake up and the weather will be great, the broadband fast and I will be president of the UK.

I have checked, I am awake. The broadband is on but not fast enough, the weather is S**T and we have a Tim "Nice But Dim" and his mates in power.

No comments:

Post a Comment