Tuesday 28 September 2010

Day 275 (28/09/2010)

Busy day for lazy people like me. The cleaner is here and then the man is coming to fix the boiler (hopefully).

Dropped Kelly at the theatre and noticed that the wife's car has two bald tyres, so have dropped it off to get that done. Hoping to get rid of the car before Christmas and just get something newer that she likes as I don't think it will sail thru another MOT and can't be bothered to throw more money at it.

Update - 16:00 - The house is clean and the car now has legal tyres instead of racing slicks but the house is still cold as the man has had to order a part for the boiler and he might not get it for a few more days. Hope it doesn't get too cold.

Update - 17:45 - Loving the new albums from Tom Jones, Mark Ronson and Brandon Flowers. And such good value ;-)

Slightly jealous as a friend of mine is having the Andrex Christmas advert filmed at his house and they have tidied up his garden to film there. I wonder if I can get anyone to film something in my garden or garage?

4 comments:

  1. Here's a place to check out when looking for a car for Leah......

    www.wellingtonmotorgroup.co.uk

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of a dog rampaging through the house? We can get one if you feel that way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO, I just want someone to tidy up the garden and garage. I don't want them to bring a horribly smelly dog into my house, especially if he is going to run off with all the toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete