Saturday 4 September 2010

Day 251 & 252 (04 & 05/09/2010)

I can't believe how quickly all this work has piled up and I have three courses and a presentation to do in the next four weeks.

Busy times for me, the printer and my new laminator.

On the bright side I did fill out the insurance forms and send Thomas's camera away for fixing. True I didn't fill out the insurance forms for Thomas's camera as I hadn't read the small print all those weeks ago but his camera is now getting fixed.

The Pakistan cricket team has been staying in town this week so we have had a lot of press here for a change.


Saw the ITN satellite truck parked up, not as you would expect at the cricket ground or in the car park next to the ground but at the other end of town in a car park next to a pub.

Update - Sat 18:45 - Honestly I am working really hard and have done loads of reports today but I thought I must add that I think Grandma House is absolutely brilliant.

I hope they do more but quite a few people have slagged it off.

There has been some great telly on lately, Sherlock, Vexed, Would I Lie To You. No doubt in a few weeks all the good stuff would have finished and it will be time to clear the sky+.

Update - Sun 19:45 - What a relief, I had enough laminates already done for this weeks course. Just got loads of printing to do.

Looking forward to a Rhubarb Crumble that's warming up in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment