Monday 27 September 2010

Day 274 (27/09/2010)

Previously it was always a mad rush of a morning but now that Mr Pix gets up so early for college, it seems we have so much more time. Mind you we are all knackered in the evening. I can't wait till half term.

I enjoyed my weekend of bread, now the week is here its is time to abstain from bread.

Can't wait till the heating man gets the heating fixed, its a bit chilly at the moment. Obviously I am still in shorts and t-shirt but am now having to wear socks.

Saw this on my cousins Facebook page and thought it was funny.

I am home this week, so should have an Orange Wednesday or a nice meal out with the Mrs.

Update - 15:00 - Still cold so had some Ready Brek for lunch. Very nice but I don't have an orange glow, was the advert a lie?

Update - 20:15 - Had a very nice chicken balti pie and chips, followed by another small slice of the American Cheese Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment