Thursday 30 September 2010

Day 277 (30/09/2010)

Lovely meal last night at Edwardos. Not great pictures as it was quite dark but I started with the scallops.

Then the wife had the Sea Bass and I went for the Duck in a port sauce, yum yum yum


There were vegetables but they were in a bowl when I took the photo's.

Then finished off with a Creme Brulee with Blueberries and a lovely Orange & Lemon Tart.



Fantastic food and great value, less than £45 with a couple of glasses of wine.

Mr Pix is having his Thursday lie-in and I'm due to have a hair cut then the heating man will be here. Hopefully we will have heating and hot water by the end of the day.

Update - 13:30 - Had a nice short hair cut and a lovely lunch of Italian sausage bolognese followed by a caramel panna-cotta. I didn't make it fresh, Mr Pix was too tied for dinner the other night after getting up earlier for college and it was sitting there in the fridge calling out to me. I think I am spoiling myself. I must do some work.

Update - 15:00 - Hello warmth, welcome back you old friend, why did you stay away so long.


And hot water straight from the taps, it's a mirracle.

2 comments:

  1. We know how you feel about old boilers...( ???? )...!!! We were without one for about five days this year - when Michael was taking his exams. We were boiling up large saucepans of water for washing with - you don't realise how much you miss the hot tap until it isn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob Geldof offered to put out a record for us, it was that bad, but its nice to be back with hot water

    ReplyDelete