Monday 20 September 2010

Day 267 (20/09/2010)

Busy day today, will pick up my new car later and tonight we are seeing the first night of Armstrong & Miller tour, in the local theatre. Strange place to start a tour, not a theatre, I mean Taunton. Hopefully I wont nod off during the show.

update - 17:45 - Gave the my car a fancy wash, with 3 coloured soaps.


Picked up my new car,


then gave Kelly my old car.

The wife did the ribbon I wouldn't have bothered.

Got home and received a call from someone I met a few years ago who now works for a posh car company and asked me to do some things for them. Hopefully I might get a few nice corporate jollies out of this.

Now off to the theatre, hopefully I will stay awake.

Update - 23:00 - Wow Wow Wow OMFG Wow, just got back from seeing the first night of the Armstrong & Miller Tour. It was like one of their shows with all the characters and usual sketches. It was unbelievable. If you get a chance you must go and see it

No comments:

Post a Comment