Friday 10 September 2010

Day 257 (10/09/2010)

Home catching up on stuff. Installed lots on new software on my computers which I quite like.

Looking forward to being home for a week.

Should be a nice weekend as on Sunday we are going to an Art Exhibition in Bristol, where a couple of new modern artists are displaying their work. Might buy something for the office.

I must tidy up my office as I have loads of stuff I don't need. I have at least two laptops that can go and about 100 cables that are no longer needed. Plus I must set up my old monitor in Thomas's room.

Update - 15:00 - Am I becoming famous or just a friend of the stars;


No your right, I am still a nobody.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was going to that Exhibition - I would if I lived nearer.

    ....and regarding your famous followers....how did PS pick you up in the first place ? ( if you get my drift )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send some pictures of the exhibition, Thomas is under orders as the Official Photographer.

    Re Schofe, he re-tweeted a message from Tony (the lying war criminal scum) Blair's office saying about him being on the show. I sent Schofe a message saying I liked him (Schofe not Blair) but didn't think it right that he tweeted messages about a war criminals propaganda tour.

    He nicely replied to me, as I did to him, then he followed me. Probably to make me feel better as I doubt he really wants to read what I say. Still he is a nice guy (Schofe not Blair).

    ReplyDelete