Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 261 (14/09/2010)

Bought a new car.


I really didn't want a red car, well actually its Moroccan Red but I was able to get a very good deal. I went for an easy to remember number plate. You will have to wait to see what it is but it made me laugh.

Now to arrange Kelly's insurance and let her have my old car.

These kids cost a fortune. I am going to have to put my prices up to cover the cost of giving her the car. Better tell Thomas that she has just borrowed it.

A few pictures from Sunday night curtesy of Mr Pix, who thought it funny to take the picture of me and the lovely Elise Rayner but cut out my wife. Luckily they both laughed.


I should explain that I am not her stalker, I was there first and then she turned up. I don't think that counts as an actual date but its a close as I am going to get.





Just realised photographs now medium but should be small.

2 comments: