Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day 248 (01/09/2010)

Well Rhod Gilbert was great last night.

When we first got to the the theatre we were shown to the wrong place and had great seats but then realized we should have been upstairs and had to move. So we were quite a bit further back and did not have quite as much leg room. Oh well, how the other half live.

Nice drive there in my parents new car. I say nice drive but I am now more gray and feel lucky to get back in one piece. I will drive next time and every other time.

I can not wait until I can say I am never driving again, as Dirty Harry says "A man's got to know his limitations".

Have stuff to do today before driving up to Preston later, so I can give a talk tomorrow.

Update - 22:45- Well a nice easy 3hr drive up north. Now sat here with a cut of green tea with lemon and a Stewart Lee dvd on the laptop.


Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment