Wednesday 29 September 2010

Day 276 (29/09/2010)

It has got harder and harder to get up to take Mr Pix to the train station, thankfully I can have a lie in tomorrow.

I have just a nice amount of work at the moment so no massive pressure on completion dates. No doubt something will happen meaning I'm swamped with work and courses again. The money's nice but so is having a rest.

Checked the cinema listings but there are no films on at the right sort of time today. All the scary horror films on at about 7pm, whereas all the ones we want to see are either far to earlier or far too late, so I guess we are going out for a meal :-)

Update - 13:30 - Had a good day so far. Met a friend for tea and a chat. I had an almond croissant, which is neither a cake or bead but was very tasty. Passed over a spare laptop, so my office has a small amount of extra room.

Changed some light bulbs for he right ones, then unloaded three bags of childrens clothes at a charity shop.

If every week went like this we could have the house cleared in a year or two.

Update - 16:45 - Picked a nice restaurant to go to. Will pig out as had a phone call telling me I had lost out on a nice training contract to a competitor, who I don't think is anywhere near as good as me. Obviously not a fair fight, I'm just not as well connected as they are. Might have to fight dirty next time ;-)

Update - 17:45 - Heating man phoned and hopefully we will have a working boiler but this time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment