Friday 13 March 2015

Day 1901 (12/03/2015)

I had to go to another meeting in London with the Serious Fraud Office, who are based at Canada House, the embassy or similar, so it's got fairly tight security.


Thankfully the meting was after lunch, so I didn't have to get up too early.

The meeting was about supplying them with some training and I think some were a bit surprised by my rather laid back casual (couldn't give a toss attitude) approach but I told them I do this for a living and don't like suits and life's to short to be serious.

I am getting to the stage where if people want me then OK I'm happy to work for them but if not I really don't care (as long as they don't use any of the people I hate) but I think I need a change in the next year or two, hopefully writing.

Had a nice burrito after the meeting whilst waiting for the train home.




No comments:

Post a Comment