Saturday 7 March 2015

Day 1893 (04/03/2015)

I woke early and had breakfast then got to the conference centre early to see if I could connect my laptop but I had to use their computer, so it seemed like I would have to split my talk, giving the first half from the lectern at the front and the second half from the rear doing a few live internet examples.



It went quite well and I got lots of great feedback afterwards. As a thank you the organisers were giving all of the speakers a box of wine, worth about $200. It looked really nice but I was left wondering how I would get it home.


The FBI Special Agent speaking afterwards was so impressed he gave me one of his pained medallions / coins, which was nice of him.


Hopefully the feedback will be good enough to warrant coming back to do some courses later in the year, so that me & my wife can combine it with a nice long holiday.

In the evening there was a drinks reception, where I got talking to three people from a company and they invited me to join them for dinner at an Argentinian Steak House, which was really nice.



On the way back to hotel I watched the light display on the roof of the theatre that was really quite good.


No comments:

Post a Comment