Saturday 7 March 2015

Day 1894 (05/03/2015)

I woke early again and had a relaxing breakfast and then struggled to pack the wine into the suitcase. Fingers crossed it doesn't break as if it does I won't have any trousers to wear Friday night.

Then I caught a taxi to the airport and a short flight to Sydney. I was offered a window seat for the main journey but went for an isle seat so I could at least stretch out a bit more and get up when I wanted.





Although I had two hours until my next flight it was amaze rush goof they immigration & security before the flight to London.

On the flight I was sat next to a nice couple who had been holiday in New Zealand & Australia touring in a  camper van, which I would love to do with my wife. He was quite interesting as he was a carpenter working on scenery at the royal opera house in London.



I had some nice fish watching Birdman.


Then later watched the film about Alan Turin and fell asleep, then a Tom Cruise film and fell asleep,

It was during the flight that I realised the two draw backs of my seat which was next to the toilets, so it was very busy with people walking by & queueing and it was not always the best smelling location.

I must have missed a meal whilst I was asleep but had a quiche watch an Elle Golding gig the a One Direction Documentary (I was that bored).

Eventually we arrived in Dubai for another pointless walk around the airport and a security check.


No comments:

Post a Comment