Monday 30 March 2015

Day 1919 (30/03/2015)

Monday morning and home all week.

Lots to do in the office and went back to the gym, for possibly the first time this year, after suffering from man flu & a torn / ripped calf muscle, to be greeted by an offer for a bacon sandwich.


In the gym I thought I had better start of easy after the enforced rest, for fear of killing myself. I did 6 minutes on the bike, then the weights, with reps of 15, 10 & 5, then sit-up, followed by 6 minutes on the cross trainer (photograph), more sit-ups then a couple of minutes on the treadmill (not quite a running machine yet).


Then back home where I eat far too much for lunch.

In the afternoon I had to reformat my new laptop, loosing all of the stuff I had installed on the as apparently it was beyond saving.



Damn & Blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment