Monday 2 March 2015

Day 1890 (01/03/2015)

We got back on the plane and I had to take my original more squashed sit for the journey but it wasn't that bad but someone on board needed a Doctor so we had about a 90 minute delay.


I watched Tinker Tailor Solider Spy, and had a salt beef wrap.


Then I feel asleep watching Chicago but to be honest that is the best way to watch any Catherine zeta Jones film.

I was in a deep sleep but got woken when one of the stewardesses dropped a pack of biscuits on me. I took the opportunity to get up and walk around for a while, whilst eating the biscuits.

Then I watched The Gone Girl on the recommendation of the Australian sat next to me, it was OK.

Then another sleep on the endless leg of the journey and I watched SkyFall whilst eating a beef dish.


On the entertainment screen, as well as having loads of movies, tv shows and music, there was also details of the journey, including a view from the tail of the plane in the sky.


This half of the flight seemed to take forever but eventually we landed and it wasn't too much of a pain to collect my bag & get thru immigration and get to my hotel, which they had booked me into as I had an 8 hr lay over in Melbourne before flying to Adelaide






No comments:

Post a Comment