Wednesday 28 November 2012

Day 1068 (28/11/2012)

The second day of the course is over and I can't wait to get home.

Spent an hour on the phone trying to stop the bank from continually refusing my card as a suspected fraudulent payment when I was trying to make a payment to my Tesco's credit card, a thing I that I have done every month around the same date for around the same amount for the last 4 or 5 years.

Going out for an Italian later then work to do.

Update - 22:30 - Went to a nice & fairly posh restaurant in Chorley called Pinocchio's. I had the calamari for starters.



Then the slow cooked pork belly followed by the lemon cheese cake.


No nice dinner tomorrow night as I will be driving home, so will only be able to get a sandwich at the services.



No comments:

Post a Comment