Saturday 17 November 2012

Day 1057 & 1058 (17 & 18/11/2012)

I can't wait until the end of the month. Not that December is my favorite month, far from it, I hate Christmas, but on the 1st of December I can shave this bloody mustache off.


It might not luck impressive but it fells uncomfortable, unclean and very annoying. Why does anybody have these things through choice.

Update - Sunday 12:30 - The day didn't start too well, but these things are sent to try us. Had planned another Jamie 30 Minute meal but have had to change things slightly as I have to pop out later to pick Kelly up. Tidied the garden again and collected even more leaves from the garden.



The wheelie bin is now full and no doubt in a day or two the garden will be full of even more leaves. I wouldn't mind but they are not even from our trees, they are from the park at the back, so really I should get the council in to collected them.










No comments:

Post a Comment